- 2 Bell Peppers
- Sesame seeds
- A few tablespoons of sesame oil
- Soy Sauce
- Oil to fry
- 500-750g of Crysbro Chicken Breasts Chopped into cube sized pieces
- 1 cup onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Corriander leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the vegetables and sesame oil, minced garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and honey to make the marinade.
- Pour three-quarters of the marinade over the chicken after placing it in a bowl (reserving the rest). Place for one hour in the refrigerator (covered).
- Along with bits of red pepper and onion, skewer the marinated chicken.
- Cook the skewers on a sizzling hot grill or griddle for 8 to 10 minutes, turning them over once or twice, or until they are thoroughly cooked and the chicken is no longer pink in the center. Halfway through cooking, baste with the marinade that was set aside.
- Before serving, top with coriander and sesame seeds. Serve!