- 1(8 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- ¼cup butter
- ¼cup all-purpose flour
- ½teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2cups milk
- 2cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 500g-700g of Crysbro Chicken Breasts
- Large saucepan of lightly salted water should be brought to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in boiling water until tender but not mushy, for 8 minutes, stirring periodically
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized piece and cook them until enough and shred them.
- Melt butter in a pot over medium heat at the same time. Five minutes of stirring later, add the flour, salt, and pepper. Milk should be added slowly while being continuously stirred. Make sure the milk doesn’t burn as you cook and whisk for an additional 5 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth and bubbling.
- Then add the shredded Chicken to the mixture.
- Add Cheddar cheese and stir for 2 to 4 minutes, or until melted.
- Drain the macaroni, then combine it with the cheese sauce to coat.