- 1 Cup chopped ripe mango, frozen chopped mango or mango pulp
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 4 teaspoons of honey or sugar (can differ according to taste)
- Dash ground cardamom
- Add the mango, yoghurt, milk, honey/sugar, and cardamom into a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Then once the mixture is smooth pour it into a glass. Ice can be blended in or added separately.
- Serve with a soft garnish of ground cardamom, a mint leaf, or a few mango pieces.
- Enjoy your lassi within 24 hours of refrigeration!