- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- oil for frying
- 3 skinless, boneless Crysbro chicken breasts, cubed
- Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Beat eggs and lemon juice together in a separate bowl.
- Heat 1 1/2 to 2 inches of oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and again into the flour mixture.
- Test the oil to make sure it is hot enough: a small amount of flour dropped in should sizzle. Place 10 pieces of chicken into the hot oil; cook until golden brown, for about 8 minutes. Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate and season with salt. Repeat with the remaining chicken.