- 2 heaping table spoons of sugar
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- ½ pound fresh strawberries, sliced, and whole strawberries for garnish
- Sliced strawberries, sugar, and vanilla essence should all be combined together in a mixing basin. Set aside and let macerate for a minimum of 20 minutes and a maximum of an hour.
- Strawberries, ice cream, and milk should all be combined in a sizable mixer. Until smooth, blend. Pour into ice cream parlor glasses, then place entire strawberries around the rim of each glass as decoration. Serve right away.