- 125g Phad Thai Dried Rice sticks
- 1 ½ tablespoons of tamarind puree
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 150g of Crysbro hicken Breast
- 2-3 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs, slightly whisked
- ½ onion
- ½ cup of firm tofu
- 1 ½ cups of bean sprouts
- ¼ cup finely chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup garlic cut into small pieces
Place noodles in a large bowl, pour over plenty of boiling water. Soak for 5 minutes, then drain in a colander and quickly rinse under cold water. Never let them idle for longer than 5 to 10 minutes.
Toss the sauce in a small bowl.
In a sizable nonstick pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat. Cook for 30 seconds after adding the garlic and onion.
Cook the chicken for 1 1/2 minutes, or until mostly done.
Pour the egg into the other side of the pan after pushing to one side. Using the wooden spoon, scramble (if the pan is too dry, add a little extra oil), then stir in the chicken.
Add noodles, tofu, and bean sprouts before the sauce.
Till the noodles have absorbed the sauce, gently toss for about 1 1/2 minutes.
Add half of the peanuts and the garlic chives (pieces). Quickly stir, then remove from heat.
Serve immediately with a sprinkle of remaining peanuts, lime wedges, a handful of cilantro, and some red pepper flakes on the side.