- 4 Sheets Pampas Puff Pastry
- 1 Large Carrot, grated
- 1 Large Potato, grated
- 1 small Onion, grated
- 50 grams Tasty Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sesame Seeds
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 500 grams Beef Mince (can use another meat if you prefer)
- 1 packet Continental Chicken Noodle Soup (40 grams dry powder mix)
- Preheat the Oven to 175 degrees F. Take the puff pastry sheets out of the packet and let them defrost.
- Put mince in the bowl. To a bowl, add grated carrot, potato, and onion. Add pepper and salt to taste. Combine thoroughly while mixing.
- Spread the mince mixture evenly over each puff pastry sheet by dividing it into four equal portions. Over the mince mixture, evenly distribute the powdered cheese and chicken noodle soup.
- Roll up each pastry sheet like a swiss roll
- Place the rolls on a greased oven tray, leaving the bottom edge uncovered. Every 3 to 4 cm, slash the tops of each roll.
- Baste the pastry rolls with egg wash and sesame seeds.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and serve Hot!