- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat Oven to 375 F and in a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the softened butter and the sugars and then beat in the egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir the mixture until stiff and then add the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough to ungreased cookie sheets with the help of a tablespoon or a mini ice-cream scoop, 2 inches apart.
- Then bake them for 8-10 minutes until light brown. Once the cookies are baked let them cool for 2 minutes and remove from the sheet. Then let them cool for 30 more minutes and store in an air-tight container.
- Enjoy your snack whenever you need!