- 3 Large Chicken Nuggets (Frozen)
- Oil for deep frying
- Burger Buns as needed
- Some Lettuce or shredded cabbage
- 1-2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons of Tomato Ketchup
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 slices of cucumber and Onion
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Cut the burger bun in to 2 halves. Add the butter to a pan on low heat and once the butter is melted lightly fry the inner side of the bun halves and remove them from the pan
- Deep fry the Chicken Nuggets until golden brown
- Spread some mayonnaise on the buns and add a Cheese slice.
- Then add the Chicken Nuggets on to it and top with the other cheese slice and add some ketchup along with the cabbage/lettuce.
- Then top it with onion, tomato, and cucumber slices and add the remaining ketchup and mayonnaise (as per your wish)
- Serve with some French fries!