- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 table spoon of salt
- 1 table spoon black pepper
- 2 Crysbro Chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of seasoned breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil, to deep-fry
- Take a bowl and add the chicken pieces into it. Then add salt, pepper and mix well.
- Put the flour to a separate bowl and add the chicken pieces to the flour and mix mildly and make sure the chicken pieces are partially covered with flour
- Then add the 2 eggs and the breadcrumbs into 2 separate bowls
- Take each chicken piece and add it to the egg mixture and then transfer it to the bread crumbs bowl and cover the chicken pieces with the crumbs.
- Once all the chicken pieces are ready, heat oil in a skillet for about 2 minutes and deep fry the chicken pieces.
- Once fried, remove the chicken from the skillet and drain the oil using a paper towel.
- Your chicken Nuggets are ready! Serve hot with Ketchup or Tata Sauce.