- 2 skinless, boneless Crysbro chicken breast halves (cubed)
- 3 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- ¾ (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 (10 ounces) cans refrigerated roll dough
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, onion and garlic. Cook until onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. Place approximately one tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each rectangle. Fold into balls.
- Arrange balls on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown.