- 3 skinless, boneless Crysbro chicken breast halves
- 6 Uncooked lasagna sheets
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 1 (26 ounces) jar spaghetti sauce
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna sheets for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from saucepan, and shred the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the bouillon, cream cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover it with the chicken mixture, and top with 3 lasagna sheets and repeat the process. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Garnish with some parsley (optional) and serve.