- 2 table spoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 table spoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger minced
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 boneless and skinless Crysbro chicken breasts, trimmed and tenders removed
- Whisk syrup, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and pepper in a small dish. Add chicken and turn to cover and coat with the marinade; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Spray oil to a cooking pan and heat over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade (make sure to reserve the marinade) and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast registers 165 degrees F, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until the marinade is reduced by about half for about 4-5 minutes. Baste the chicken with the reduced sauce and serve.