- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 table spoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of red chillie flakes
- 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 skinless and boneless crysbro chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- Chopped peppers
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated add the chicken and cook them in hot oil until lightly brown, for about 5-6 minutes.
- Pour honey mixture into the pan and continue to cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes more.
- Decorate with chopped peppers and serve.