- 1 package (about 13 ounces) of refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup chopped boneless, skinless Crysbro chicken breasts (cooked)
- 1/2 cup sliced, pitted black olives
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 4 bell peppers
- Heat the oven to 425°F
- Unroll the dough onto a greased 12 inch pizza pan and press the dough into a 12 inch circle and pinch up the edge to form a rim.
- Stir the picante sauce and pizza sauce into a small bowl and spread the sauce mixture over the crust to the rim. Shred the chicken into pieces and add the topping with the chicken shreds, olives, onions, peppers and mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes in the pre-heated oven until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown and serve.