- 10 Crysbro chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chilli pepper
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- To make the marinade: Combine the soy sauce, red chili powder, red food coloring, vinegar, garlic and green chillies. Mix well.
- On each chicken wing, push the meat down to one end. Marinate the wings for atleast 1/2 hour.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and add the cornstarch to the marinade to make a batter. Dip the wings in the batter and deep fry. Ready to serve!