· 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
· 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
· Salt and ground black pepper
· 2 boneless, skinless Crysbro chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
· 1 cup breadcrumbs
· 1 large egg
· 1 cup vegetable oil
- Place the flour in a resealable plastic bag and season with the garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place the chicken pieces in the bag with the flour and toss to coat (work in batches). Transfer the breadcrumbs to a rimmed plate. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Whisk the egg and 1 tablespoon of water in a medium bowl. Remove a piece of chicken from the flour, dip in the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken, and set aside on a clean plate. Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces to the pan (work in batches if needed) and fry until light golden brown on each side, about 8 minutes in total. Use a spatula to transfer the chicken nuggets to a paper-towel-lined plate. Salt, while hot and serve.