- 1 pound chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce more or less to taste
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions, optional
1. In a large skillet, add vegetable oil and soy sauce. Add in the chicken and cook until lightly brown and cooked throughout. Remove and set aside.
2. Pour sesame oil in a frying pan. Add white onion, peas and carrots and fry until tender.
3. Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
4. Add the rice and chicken to the veggie and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce on top. Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and combined. Add chopped green onions if desired.