· 3 skinless, boneless Crysbro chicken breast halves
· 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
· ¼ cup hot water
· 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
· 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
· 1 (26 ounces) jar spaghetti sauce
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, place the chicken in a saucepan with enough water to cover it, and bring it to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from saucepan and shred.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large bowl, mix the chicken with cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover with the chicken mixture, and top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.