· 1-3/4 lbs boneless, skinless Crysbro chicken breasts
· 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
· 4 large garlic cloves, minced
· 1 teaspoon dried thyme
· 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
· 1-1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon zest, from one lemon
1. Place the chicken breasts in a 1-gallon zip-lock bag, one at a time; pound to an even ½-inch thickness, using a meat mallet.
2. Mix all of the ingredients except for the chicken together in a 1-gallon zip-lock bag (go ahead and use the same one you used for pounding if it is still in good shape). Add the chicken breasts to the bag and massage the marinade into the meat until evenly coated. Seal the bag and place it in a bowl in the refrigerator. Let the chicken marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill to high heat and oil the grates. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Do not overcook. Transfer the chicken to a platter and serve.