Chicken liver is an organ meat that comes from the chicken. Below given are some of the nutrition facts of chicken liver.
- Chicken liver has a high protein, zero-carb macronutrient profile that makes it a perfect addition to any keto or carnivore diet.
- Chicken liver offers a wide spectrum of essential minerals, especially B12, selenium and iron.
- Chicken liver is loaded with B vitamins. This is helpful for pregnant mothers, growing children and anyone else who needs an extra boost of pro-metabolic energy.
- Chicken liver is also unusually rich in vitamin C. Just 100 grams of liver contains nearly a third of your body’s daily vitamin C needs. This is yet another way that chicken liver will boost your immune system and quench inflammation.
- It is also packed with vitamin A, which is beneficial to anyone who wants to improve the health of their eyes, skin, hair and nails. That’s because vitamin A plays a crucial role in cellular turnover in your eyes and skin cells.